Medication free. Delivered to your doorstep.
Always consult a health care professional before use.
Currently available in the UK and Sweden.
Find out what others think about Flow
“It’s really helping against my depression and I am more at ease and more able to think clearly.”
“By combining tDCS with behavioral therapy, the Flow team has created a powerful treatment solution.”
What is Flow?
- Flow combines brain stimulation and behaviour therapy to treat depression at home; no talking or medication needed.
- In addition, the free app includes a complete treatment programme with a focus on lifestyle changes that significantly reduce symptoms of depression.
- Flow is suitable for people over 18 years of age who have been diagnosed with depression (Major Depressive Disorder).
How does it work?
- Depression is associated with lowered activity in an area in the front of the brain. The Flow headset delivers gentle electrical signals to this area and rebalances the activity. As a result, your symptoms decrease.
- While stimulating, you engage in virtual behaviour therapy with the app. The sessions give you step-by-step instructions on how to improve sleep, exercise and nutrition. A complete meditation module is also included.
- Most users notice a reduction of their symptoms after about 3-4 weeks. Some people notice a change after only one day.
Join our newsletter and find out when Flow is available in your country
Flow is currently available in the UK and Sweden
*No spam, ever. Emails are never shared.